If your iPhone has been rebooting over and over again, you’re not alone.
The glitch is with the iOS11 software.
People all over the world have been taking to social media to voice their frustrations.
Apple released a software update on Saturday to fix the bug.
If your phone is still acting up, Apple recommends the following steps:
- Try to update your device to iOS 11.2. After you tap Download and Install, the download will continue even if your device restarts. Wait for the update to complete.
- If you can’t update, turn off notifications for all the apps on your device, then update your device to iOS 11.2:
- 1. Tap Settings > Notifications.
- 2. Tap an app, then turn off Allow Notifications. Repeat this step for each app.
- 3. Update your device to iOS 11.2.
- 4. After updating, tap Settings > Notifications and turn Allow Notifications on again for each app.
- If you’re unable to update or still have issues after the update, contact Apple Support.